Tips for Eating Healthy During Pregnancy.
Usually what you eat can determine what how healthy your baby will when he/she is born. Here are some tips and guideline which you can find useful.
- Never skip breakfast. Always start your morning with something light like Wholegrain cereal. Fortified cereal is known to contain more nutrients like calcium.
- Eat fiber containing foods like carrots, cooked greens, banana, beans and melon. Fibre can help to reduce bad cholesterol in the blood.
- It is normal to snack sometimes but it is important to choose healthy snacks. Wholegrain crackers and low fat yogurt are a healthy choice. Fruits like apples can serve as a snack.
- Always compliment your diet with prenatal vitamins with contains folic acid and iron every day. We recommend Repro Care. Which can be found in reputable pharmacies Nationwide
- Avoid under-cooked beef, sausages as they carry bacteria can hurt your unborn child.
- Eat at least 2 average meals every day. As make sure they contain fish low in mercury like catfish, salmon and tuna (not white tuna as it contains high levels of mercury)
- Last but not the least. Limit caffeine and alcohol. But definitely drink more water.